HOW-TO GUIDE TO APPLYING OUR MINERAL CREAM FOUNDATION TRIAL PACK
Beautiful makeup requires the perfect Mineral Make-up Foundation!. I personally like my foundation to look like my second skin. I feel more confident when I have a more even skin tone.
Wearing Foundation creates a blank canvas on the face, so follow the steps below for the perfect application everytime!
STEP BY STEP
- Before applying foundation, apply your Face Primer.
- NEVER apply foundation blobs on to face as its too concentrated to blend. LESS IS MORE - A little goes a long way.
- Using our Foundation Brush (or you can use your fingertips), swirl the brush into pot and apply on cheeks first - concentrating on the areas that need coverage.
- Always go up to your eye area last to use less around the eye area so it doesn't draw attention to fine lines. As your skin around your eye area is sensitive & delicate, and quite often fine lines are created due to dehydration in this area. Be sure to use a nourishing Eye Cream.
- As Foundation covers the largest area of the face, the Foundation needs to blend seamlessly with the skin.
- Lastly, Minerals love to be buffed, be sure to buff over your face with your Buffer Brush to give your skin a smooth radiant glow. This technique is brilliant as you wont feel like you makeup is sitting on top of your skin.